Re: Early Christian texts

From: James K. Tauber (jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Thu Sep 21 1995 - 21:31:50 EDT

On Thu, 21 Sep 1995, Michael W. Holmes wrote:
> As a consequence of publishing a Greek-English edition of the
> Apostolic Fathers (Lightfoot and Harmer, _The Apostolic Fathers: Greek
> Texts and English Translation of Their Writings_ [Grand Rapids: Baker,
> 1992]), I have the text of all the AF on disk, in Nota Bene Lingua
> format. I also have access to a web site here at Bethel. If the texts
> are not already on the net somewhere, perhaps someone who knows about
> such things could figure out how to make my copy available? (I'm a
> complete neophyte when it comes to publishing on the WWW.) Thanks in
> advance for any assistance.

I am quite willing and eager to make them available on my own web server
to complement the other Hellenistic Greek material.

We can work out the details privately, Michael, if you are interested,
but I just wanted other b-greekers to know someone has volunteered.

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
University Computing Services and Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA
http://www.uwa.edu.au/student/jtauber finger for PGP key