Re: Romans 2:27

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@WELLESLEY.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 28 1995 - 15:25:18 EDT

Carl,
        To the best of my knowledge, Louis Segond always spelled his name
Segond, without any "e" at the end. The one copy of his translation which
I own speels it thus, and he seems to be consistently shown in catalogs
and in bbliographies with that spelling. [Perhaps he didn't "speel" it
thus, but he did "spell" it thus. My uncorrecting non-editor when I'm
in Mail makes me look like Dan Quayle and his Potatoe, doesn't it?

Edward