Re: Analytical Lexicons

From: Mike Adams (mikadams@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 1995 - 12:07:20 EDT

You wrote:

>I have a question. Do any of you know of a good exegetical digest for
the
>book of First, Second, and Third John. Thanks for the help!!

Word Publishing has put out a whole set of Biblical Commentaries.
Stephen Smalley authored the piece on the Johannine Epistles. At nearly
400 pages, it may be overkill. As with all exegesis, you must consider
for yourself and hold fast to that which is good. But it is very
thorough. It goes through everything phrase by phase, and includes a
lot of background info as well as the comments of a myriad of other
theologians.

Ellen
Jill of all trades, expert at none.