Bible Education Sites on the Web?

From: L. E. Brown (budman@sedona.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 1995 - 10:38:44 EDT

Greetings Listmates!

I've been having correspondence with a brother from Singapore. He's
pastoring two churches there and would like to do advanced biblical
education but cannot afford to come to the states.

I know of other people in similar situations; a friend in Siberia, for
example.

Is anyone aware of any sites where Biblical education can occur via
WWW? I've talked with two friends of mine (one a college president,
the other a seminary president) about jumping into this field, but so
far there's no keen interest. I guess they don't see the ministry
possibilities.
L. E. Brown, Jr. West Sedona Baptist Church
                                      Sedona, Az.
"Fresh Sermon Illustrations:"
       http://www.sedona.net/~budman/illustr.html