Greek-Hebrew Bible Resources

From: Kenneth Litwak (kenneth@sybase.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 1995 - 05:43:27 EDT

    I'm sure this won't answer all your questions, but it
has a lot of info (I've just looked at the web page myself).
I'd suggest reading the overviews of the packages Hahne has
done. You have to decide what you need. BibleWindows
appeals to me because I can force it to look for a genitive
absolute, while other packages can't do that. You may
not care about that feature. I don't care about things
like Strong's Concordance or TSK, but those might be first
on your list. So there is no generic, "buy package X"
recommendation that anyone can give you really. Like
bicycles, you need to pick the one that fits just your set
of requirements (that's why I have an ATB for commuting,
a carbon-fiber road bike for racing, and my old Schwinn for
pedaling in the garage while I read Schweitzer and Tov) ).
ANyway, I hope this helps.

Ken Litwak
GTU
Bezerkley, CA