Re: NEW: CSN - Christian Software News mailing list

From: Randy Heskett (rheskett@epas.utoronto.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 14 1995 - 09:00:18 EDT

I oppose the following advertisement for two reasons: 1) this is not an
advertisement network but a discussion group for biblical Hebrew and
interpretation of the Hebrew Bible. 2) This discussion group does not
merely comprise a "Christian" audience who has to put up with this
nonsense that is propogated under the guise of Christianity, but people
of all persuasions, who aim to study biblical Hebrew.

Randall Heskett
E-Mail: rheskett@epas.utoronto.ca