Linquist's Software

From: WINBROW@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 1995 - 18:38:47 EDT

Ken Litwak asked about a copy of the Greek NT either Gnt4 of N-A27.

Someone recommended Linquist's Software, Inc. The address is P.O. Box 580
Edmonds, WA 98020-0580 (206) 775-1130

Philip Payne developed a very good company. The NT is available in the GNT4
in either MacWrite or MS Word format as editable text. I have both the 3rd
ed. and the 4th edition. (Upgrades are cheap.) I use it regularly when
copying and pasting sentences for Greek exercises or exams. It is much
faster than typing Greek for me.

Also, Ken, the exact title of (Edwin) Hatch & (Henry A.) Redpath is A
Concordance to the Septuagint and the Other Greek Versions of the OT
(Including the Apocryphal Books) in Three Volumes (Vols. 2 & 3 are combined
in my copy.)

Grace,
Carlton Winbery