Fw: Re: Scrivener's Greek Text

From: Bruce Terry (terry@bible.acu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 12 1995 - 13:49:42 EDT

It looks like Stephen's answer to my question was addressed to the list, but
from the heading, it appears to have come only to me, so I am forwarding it to
the whole list. Thanks, Stephen.

Bruce Terry E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station Phone: 915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699 Fax: 915/674-3769