Announcement list for Electronic New Testament Manuscript Project

From: James K. Tauber (jtauber@joshua.entmp.org)
Date: Wed Oct 25 1995 - 12:39:49 EDT

I am pleased to announce a mailing list for people who want to keep up to
date with the Electronic New Testament Manuscript Project. For those who
aren't aware, the ENTMP is an international effort to make transcriptions
and images of New Testament manuscripts available on the Internet (and
possibly CD-ROM).

The mailing list will be used for periodic status reports and major
announcements. A separate list is used for day-to-day discussion of the
project. Information about the project can be found on our web server at

http://www.entmp.org/

To subscribe to the announcement mailing list, write to

announce-request@entmp.org

with the subject "subscribe".

If you have any queries, feel free to contact me.

James K. Tauber / jtauber@entmp.org
Project Director, Electronic New Testament Manuscript Project