Re: What's Wrong with Q?

From: Kenneth Litwak (kenneth@sybase.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 1995 - 21:25:00 EDT

Carl,

   Thanks for your note. Unfortunately, you hit a hot button with me, because,
as happened in class last week, those of us who may be broadly categorized as
Evangelical or frequently lumped into the same anti-inteelctual bucket that
some "Fundamentalists" probably rightly belong in (my prof implied quite
clearly that anyone to the right of James Barr was a Fundamentalist, i.e.,
a dispensatinalist who doesn't think). I'm not used to such rhetoric from
you, and was rather startled. I do, however, not take it personally, and do
understand that there have been some posts lately that are rather
inflamatory and ill-informed. No hard
feelings.

Ken