More on FlashWorks

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 1995 - 17:57:09 EST

Some people have had trouble reading the text files of the different
languages into the Windows version of FlashWorks. I just uploaded a new
copy of FlashWorks onto my web page (http://www.teknia.com/teknia) that has
each language in its own database. Just rename the one you want to use to
"flashwrk.mdb". It you want the text files, they are also available from
the web site.

When I get a second, some day, I will make FlashWorks (Windows) be able to
open different databases of different names.

I will be at the Zondervan booth at ETS/SBL some of the time. I would love
to meet some of you. Come on by.

Bill Mounce

Teknia Software, Inc.
1306 W. Bellwood Drive
Spokane, WA 99218-2911

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."