Fw: subscription lapse?

From: Bruce Terry (terry@BIBLE.ACU.EDU)
Date: Fri Nov 10 1995 - 12:07:56 EST

To the list owner and frequent posters on B-Greek:

I am forwarding Carl Conrad's message I received this morning. Last time I
checked there were 12 subscribers on b-greek. If David John Marotta cannot
restore the old subscription list, you will need to resubscribe.

Bruce Terry E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station Phone: 915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699 Fax: 915/674-3769