TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism

From: James R. Adair (jadair@scholar.cc.emory.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 1995 - 16:57:42 EST

Journal Announcement and Call for Papers

A new electronic journal has been launched! TC: A Journal of Biblical
Textual Criticism is an electronic journal focusing on the textual
criticism of the Jewish and Christian scriptures (including
extracanonical and related literature). Articles on either textual
criticism of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament or New Testament textual
criticism are welcome, and contributions that transcend the traditional
boundary between the two testaments are especially encouraged.
Full-length articles and shorter notes are equally welcome. We have in
place an outstanding editorial board, composed of biblical textual
critics from around the world. For more information, please see our WWW
page on TELA at http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html.

Jimmy Adair, General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------------>http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html<--------------