new textual criticism mailing list

From: James R. Adair (jadair@scholar.cc.emory.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 1995 - 17:24:26 EST

In conjunction with our new electronic journal TC: A Journal of Biblical
Textual Criticism, the TELA Webmasters are launching a new mailing list
dealing with all aspects of biblical textual criticism, broadly defined.
This new list is called tc-list, and anyone interested can subscribe by
sending a message to majordomo@scholar.cc.emory.edu, putting the command
"subscribe tc-list <your e-mail address>" (of course without the
quotation marks) in the body of your message.

Posts to the list may deal with either textual criticism of the Hebrew
Bible/Old Testament or New Testament textual criticism. Discussions of
topics that span the canonical boundary are especially welcome, as are
discussions of the relationship between textual criticism and other
disciplines (literary criticism, theology, canon, ...). We look forward
to many interesting discussions!

Jimmy Adair
    and