how to transliterate / scandinavian participants

From: Stefan S¿ndergaard (stefan@mail.teledanmark.dk)
Date: Wed Nov 15 1995 - 19:13:55 EST

Hi

I have searched the internet in order to find something like a fact-
sheet on how to tranliterate Greek and Hebrew into e-mail-able
characters. Could someone give me a hint on where to look, please?

Also I plan to make an academical/theological maillist for scandi-
navian languages (Danish, Norwegian and Swedish) soon.

Should anybody be interested: Send me a note and I will mail you
back when the list starts.

Stefan Soendergaard (stefan@inform-bbs.dk)

Theological student at The University of Aarhus, Denmark.