Re: Basic Foundation

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 28 1995 - 11:25:12 EST

My apologies if this is coming through a second time to some list-members,
but as a copy did not return to me, and I have since received one post from
the list, I wasn't sure that it went through.

At 7:09 AM 11/28/95, Daniel Hedrick wrote:
>Would you say that by your efforts in studying
>ancient Greek and the bibical record that your
>faith in the absolute innerancy of the Word of God
>has been increased, decreased or remain the same?
>
>Has your faith in God increased, decreased or
>remained the same?
>
>Would you say that "anyone" who takes an honest
>and thorough approach to the the study the bibilical
>record and ancient greek will be forced to see
>the "divine" hand of God in action, regardless
>of their faith in God?
>
>Your response requested.
>

>Daniel
>1Pet3:15

In my judgment, this is an improper question to put to this list. While
those who wish to respond offline to it can readily do so, I would hope
that we don't let this sort of thing intrude into list discussion itself.

(314) 935-4018