Re: b-greek-digest V1 #32

From: John Calvin Hall (johnhall@gulf.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 1995 - 23:09:05 EST

At 02:59 PM 12/6/95 -0500, you wrote:
>> So what if he sits on the Council of Five, and has written X number of
books
>>on Textual Criticism; if that man rejects the inerrency of Scripture, he's
nothing more than a foolish man.

> Here you are totally wrong and in danger of hell-fire. If someone is a
>scholar, but rejects CHRIST, that person is nothing more than a fool.
> Rejecting Christ and rejecting the doctrine of inerrancy are not the same
>thing at all.
> Your equating inerrancy with the Son of God is disturbing.

Whoa! Where is it that I am referring to his personal relationship with
Christ?? It is you who is making the correlation, not I! God commands us
not to judge whether a person is saved or not, but we are commanded to be
"Fruit Inspectors."

Let's ask a question from you??

What do YOU think of Metzger's insinuations that the original MSS had
errors?? (Read his commentary! It's there).

Do YOU believe that God allowed errors to be in the original writings?

John Calvin Hall
Pensacola, Florida
johnhall@gulf.net