Re: b-greek-digest V1 #32

From: Will Wagers (wagers@computek.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 1995 - 01:50:18 EST

>Anyone who doesn't believe in the inerrancy of the scriptures DOESN'T believe
>in Christ, or God for that matter. Part of believing in Christ, is believing
>his divinity, which includes the characteristic of omnipotence. How could an
>omnipotent being fail at anything, including giving us a nonerrant scripture?
>I think you may be confused on what it may mean to believe in Christ.

Frankly, I don't get the connection between believing in Christ - which is often
come upon prior to reading the Bible - and the actions of hundreds and thousands
of ordinary, mortal men, who wrote down, transcribed, and translated the
books now known as the Bible.

In any case, what's this to do with b-greek?

Sincerely,

Will