Re: FW: Mistery square

From: David Moore (dvdmoore@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us)
Date: Fri Jan 05 1996 - 22:31:24 EST

On Fri, 5 Jan 1996, Carl W. Conrad wrote:

> At 3:49 PM 1/5/96, David Moore wrote:
> > I know that the above quote is *translated*, and it may be called
> >into question whether it's really possible to communicate the original
> >message in another language. But I've done my best, so I hope you at
> >least get the general idea.
>
> Oh, we trust you, David, we really do. And surely it is no sin to translate
> even if it is difficult to translate sin. ;-)

        You know, after I had posted the above message, I realized that I
had not put in all the correct punctuation. Carl, however, has punctuated
his reply perfectly. I should have remembered to add the ;-) at the end
of that paragraph, too.

David L. Moore Southeastern Spanish District
Miami, Florida of the Assemblies of God
dvdmoore@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us Department of Education
http://members.aol.com/dvdmoore