Re: Translating

From: Charles W. Bradley (74034.676@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 1996 - 00:03:12 EST

>What "they are teaching in seminaries these days" is the need >to try to
examine the available evidence without prejudice to try >to let the evidence
lead us to conclusions rather than let our >conclusions reinterpret the
evidence.

Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one
teach you again which [be] the first
principles of the oracles of God;

Heb 11: 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of
things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a
good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the
word of God, so that things which are seen
were not made of things which do appear.

Charles Bradley
Hopewell Presbyterian Church
74034,676