Which LSJ for the LXX

From: Kenneth Litwak (kenneth@sybase.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 1996 - 19:03:52 EST

   I'm awaiting my copy of he latest, forthcoming Great Scott to appear
on my door step. In the meantime, I'm trying to borrow either the
Int. Or Unabridged LSJ for use in preparing some LXX chapters for my
upcoming doctoral Greek exam (I don't want to buy one now just to pay for
the new Great Scott in a couple of months). Anyway, I have a source for
borrowing either the Big Liddell or the Great Scott. Specifically for
the LXX, is the Int. LS going to be sufficient or would I be better off
borrowing the more cumbersome Great Scott, unabridged and heavy? Thanks in
advance for any advice.

Ken Litwak
GTU
Bezerkley, CA