Re: using lexicons and learning Greek

From: Burton J. Rozema (rozema@mcs.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 1996 - 12:01:06 EST

Let me add an "amen" to what Carl Conrad has written in this post. It is
something I have tried to convey to students for many years. As always,
Professor Conrad makes being a lurker on this list a rewarding
experience for me. Keep up your inciteful and very learned responses!
Burton J. Rozema Phone: 708-239-4760
VP Academic Affairs FAX: 708-385-5665
Trinity Christian College email: rozema@mcs.net
Palos Heights, IL 60463