GRADUATE PRGRAMS

From: Greekroy@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 05 1996 - 16:18:41 EST

   Now that I am learning Greek, I am learning to love the language. I am
preparing to attend a graduate program in New Testament, concentrating on
Greek. Until I subscribed to B-GREEK I had no idea how many programs that
there must be out there.
   I am applying to the Claremont Graduate Scool, because I could
realistically complete my PhD with in 4 to 5 years. If there are other
graduate programs that a BA in Math/Spanish might be able to complete in 5
years - I am interested.
   I am also interested in summer language programs. My Greek is rudimentary
and my Hebrew is non-existant (so is my Coptic, Latin, German, etc.).
   My goal is to teach the Greek NT.