Re: Greek Vocab

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 1996 - 23:15:00 EST

You can check out my FlashWorks (Macintosh, Windows, and DOS) at my Web site at

http://www.teknia.com/teknia.

They don't print out any flash cards. That is something I have wanted to do
but I don't have the time until this last book is done.

By the way, I just finished my Graded Reader. The editors will have one
last go-over and then to the printers. Should be available by early April.

Bill Mounce
Teknia Software, Inc.

Internet: billm@teknia.com (preferred)
AOL: Mounce
CIS: 71540,2140 (please, only if necessary)

"It may be Greek to you, but it is life to me."