New Member

From: Constantine Stathopoulos (cstath@onned.gr)
Date: Tue Feb 06 1996 - 04:47:18 EST

Greetings to all!

This is a re-posting, since my original message failed to go.

I am new to this mailing list, so please allow me to say a few things about
myself. My name is Constantine Stathopoulos. I live in Athens, where I study
law at the local University. I am a Greek national, so that gives me an
Orthodox background. I am very interested in how the Greek language is
studied and understood by non-Greek speakers, so I wiil probably be a lurker
most of the times.

Regards,

Constantine Stathopoulos,
Athens, Greece.