1 John 5:7-8: An Exhaustive Treatment

From: Cierpke@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 06 1996 - 21:09:33 EST

For those interested in this ongoing debate, I would like to recommend "A
History of the Debate over 1 John 5:7-8: A Tracing of the Longevity of the
Comma Johanneum, With Evaluation of Arguments Against Its Authenticity" by
Michael Maynard. Although I do not agree with his conclusions, I think that
this work will fill a vast lacuna in the discussions on this topic. It is
published by Comma Publications PO Box 1625 Tempe AZ 85281-1625 444pp. ISBN
1-88697-05-6

Kevin W. Woodruff
Reference Librarian
Cierpke Memorial Library