Re: Wisdom of Solomon and Hebrews

From: CPuskas@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 09 1996 - 00:45:12 EST

Hi Carl. Dodd in his Romans commentary in the Moffatt NT Comm series, states
on Rom 2:4, "We may turn back to the Book of Wisdom (which, as we have seen,
Paul has been following closely)..." p. 32. C. K. Barrett in his Romans
commentary follows Dodd with more caution on Rom 2:4 "The full force of this
accusation will be felt if we set beside it words from Widsom (which Paul
evidently knew)....p. 44. I have been enjoying your contribution to the
Biblical Greek list. Keep up the good work!

Charles Puskas