TR Greek source available?

From: Andy Sharples (andysh@hiwaay.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 1996 - 02:27:45 EST

I have a request for information.

Situation:
I have an assignment to translate the John 1-3 from Greek (Textus Receptus)
into English. I have Online Bible for Mac, whose Greek texts do not contain
any punctuation, capitalization, breathings, accents, or subscripts.

Question:
Is there an online version of the TR out there (Web, FTP, etc), *with*
breathings and accents? It doesn't have to be OLB compatible, just Mac
compatible.

Thanks.

| This book of the law shall not depart | Andy Sharples
| out of thy mouth; but thou shalt medi- | Huntsville, AL
| tate therein day and night, that thou |
| mayest observe to do according to all | <IXOYE><
| that is written therein: for then thou |
| shalt make thy way prosperous, and | andysh@HiWAAY.net
| then thou shalt have good success. |
| (Joshua 1:8). |