Titus 1:6

From: z_vaughanje@titan.sfasu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 26 1996 - 13:37:21 EST

Is there any reason to believe that "pistos" here refers to anything
other than believing in Christ, etc., i.e., a Christian? I sincerely hope
this doesn't start a theological war, or even a battle, but I'm not familiar
enough with this word and how it is used in the NT. My experience is
that unless otherwise stated, it is understood to be referring to a
believing Christian (I Tim. 4:12,5:16,6:2). It was brought up in a
Wednesday Bible class and any help you can provide will be appreciated.
Please respond directly to me, because I'm not currently subscribed to
B-Greek. Thank you.

Eric Vaughan
-> Usually you put who you are and what your position is,
but I'm just a lowly college student (a Physics and Math
major), so I don't have an important position :( <-

Stephen F. Austin State Univ.
Nacogdoches, TX