Re: Biblical Greek Text

From: David Moore (dvdmoore@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us)
Date: Tue Feb 27 1996 - 13:17:13 EST

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Stanley W. Bray wrote:

> I am part of a Biblical Hebrew Study Group. We just completed Biblical
> Hebrew by Kittel et al and are moving on to an intermediate level text.
> My question is, can you make a recommendation on a Biblical Greek text
> that takes a similar approach or would make a good beginning Greek
> textbook?

        There have been threads on this from time to time on b-greek.
You might find them at one of the archives of b-greek on the World Wide
Web. There are links to them at my web site for which the URL is
included below. Look under "Linguistic and Biblical Language Resources."

David L. Moore Southeastern Spanish District
Miami, Florida of the Assemblies of God
dvdmoore@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us Department of Education
http://members.aol.com/dvdmoore