Re: BLACK GREEKS IN VIRGINIA

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 01 1996 - 08:22:22 EST

On 2/29/96, GARDNER, KEISHA N wrote:

> HI! MY NAME KEISHA AND I AM A MEMBER OF SIGMA GAMMA RHO SORORITY
> INCORPORATED. I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF MY SORORS OR ANY OTHER
> MEMBERS OF BLACK GREEK LETTER ORGANIZATIONS ARE ON THE INTERNET.
> I AM FROM ST. JOHN'S UNIVERSITY IN NEW YORK AND WOULD LIKE TO LINK
> UP WITH FOLKS OUT OF STATE OR AT ANOTHER COLLEGE SOMEWHERE.

Keisha, I honestly hope that you find some of your sisters on the net,
whether in Virginia or elsewhere, but your post to b-greek is unfortunately
a mis-informed one: b-greek is a discussion list concerned with the Greek
text of the New Testament. I'd suggest you might go to the Yahoo World Wide
Web directory at

        http://www.yahoo.com/

and type in "sororities" in the search box, then maybe narrow that down to
"sororities, black," if the first listings you get from submitting that are
not sufficiently informative. Good luck in your search.

(314) 935-4018