Re: Rom. 6.19

From: David Moore (dvdmoore@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us)
Date: Tue Apr 02 1996 - 18:33:20 EST

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, David Moore wrote:

> There is an interesting article on the meaning of ANOMIA as used
> in 1 Jn. by a French Roman Catholic scholar whose name I don't remember
> at the moment since I'm away from my library. He suggested that its
> meaning has to do with the kind of radical rebellion against God that is
> to be characteristic of the antichrist.
>
> When I have the book at hand, I'll send the bibliographic data.

        Here is the bibliographic citation: Ignace de la Potterie, "Sin
Is Iniquity," in _The Christian Lives by the Spirit_, by Ignace de la
Potterie and Stanislaus Lyonnet (Staten Island: Alba House, 1971), pp. 37-55.

David L. Moore Southeastern Spanish District
Miami, Florida of the Assemblies of God
dvdmoore@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us Department of Education
http://members.aol.com/dvdmoore