A copy of the 1611 Bible lying around

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@wellesley.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 03 1996 - 17:27:36 EST

From: LUCY::EHOBBS "Edward Hobbs" 3-APR-1996 17:19:55.35
To: IN%"btaylor@lasierra.edu"
CC: EHOBBS
Subj: RE: Italics in a translation

>Thanks to those who just happen to have a copy of the the 1611 text lying
>around and have shared the info. What a wonderful day and age to be alive!

>Bernard Taylor

In fact, it DOES help to have access to a 1611 Folio of the King James
Bible, as well as to an orignal 1516 Erasmus Greek NT, the Complutensian
Polyglot, most major 16th century Greek texts, NT and otherwise, and even
an assortment of Incunabula. These are just one flight up from my library
hideaway study (where I sit right now), and it requires about 60 seconds to
get there. (That part of the Special Collections is locked, of course, but
pressing a button results in someone buzzing the door open to me. This
does tend to spoil one rotten!

Edward Hobbs