Walls of Jericho JOKE :-)

From: Dwjantz@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 16 1996 - 17:39:26 EDT

  A preacher entered a class while the lesson was in progress, and asked a
question - Who broke down the walls of Jericho?
  A boy answered - I didn't do it.

The preacher said to the teacher - Is this the usual behavior in this class?
 Said she - This boy is honest and I really believe him. I really don't
think he did it.
 Leaving the room the preacher sought out a deacon and explained what had
happened. The deacon said - I have known both the teacher and the boy for
years and neither of them would do such a thing.

By this time the preacher was heartsick and reported it to the Sunday School
board. They said - We see no point in being disturbed. Let's pay for the
damage to the walls and charge it to upkeep!

From: O' For the Life of a Preacher! by Leon Hill

Doug :-)