requesting info author and London BD students

From: Ruben Gomez (rubeng@lix.intercom.es)
Date: Fri Apr 19 1996 - 05:10:15 EDT

Hello all listers!

I have recently joined the group and have found it very interesting indeed.
I am on a sabbatical now, furthering my theological education. My interests
lie in the area of Biblical Languages and Exegesis.

I would like to know if someone is aware of any e-mail address where John J.
Hughes (author of "Bits, Bytes and Biblical Studies") can be reached. Also,
I would be interested to know about anyone in the list who is studying for
the University of London's BD degree (or else who has finished studying for
it recently).

I will appreciate any help on these two matters.

Thank you so much!

Ruben Gomez (Rev)

Address for correspondence: Apartado de Correos, 300
                            07700-MAHON (Baleares)
                            Spain

Fax: (34) 71364754

E-mail: rubeng@lix.intercom.es