Conference

From: A. Brent Hudson (g9117472@mcmaster.ca)
Date: Thu Apr 18 1996 - 00:49:52 EDT

-- [ From: A. Brent Hudson * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I realize that we are scattered everywhere; however I thought some of the
members of the list might find this interesting.
------------------]

The Impact of Paul's Conversion on His Life, Thought and Ministry
  June 17-18, 1996 (8:00 a.m. Monday - 5:30 p.m. Tuesday)
  Dr. Richard N. Longenecker - Convener

 Presentations:

Paul and Damascus: History of the Interpretation of Paul's Conversion Dr.
Bruce Corley, Baylor University, Waco, Texas

Paul and Jesus
Dr. Richard N. Longenecker, McMaster Divinity College, Hamilton,Ontario

Paul and Eschatology
Dr. I. Howard Marshall, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland

Paul and Justification-Repentance-Faith - Dr. James D. G. Dunn, Durham
University, Durham, England

Paul and Reconciliation
Dr. Seyoon Kim, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California

Paul and the Covenant -
Dr. Bruce W. Longenecker, Tyndale House and Cambridge University, Cambridge,
England

Paul and the Law -
Dr. Stephen Westerholm, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario

Paul and the Spirit -
Dr. Gordon D. Fee, Regent College, Vancouver, British Columbia

Paul and Ethics
Dr. G. Walter Hansen, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California

Paul and Women
Dr. Judith M. Gundry-Volf, Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California

Paul and the Gentile Mission
Dr. Terence L. Donaldson, College of Emmanuel and St. Chad, Saskatoon,
Saskatchewan

The conference is at McMaster Divinity College, Hamilton Ontario Canada. I
think the fee is $40.00 (Cnd). Maybe I will see a few of you there.

Regards,
Brent

--
 A. Brent Hudson