Re: BWORKS-L: Listserv to support BibleWorks for Windows

From: Marcel CoumontBeisig (mcb@vcn.bc.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 21 1996 - 17:16:30 EDT

On Sun, 21 Apr 1996 Carolberko@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 96-04-20 02:21:32 EDT, MHJackson@gnn.com (Martin Jackson)
> writes:
>
> >The listserv will not be used as a theological debate forum.
>
> and then he signs his note:
>
> I look forward to discussing BibleWorks with you. Any questions can be
> directed to
> list manager Martin Jackson, mjackson@blc.edu OR mhjackson@gnn.com.
>
> In Christ,
>
> That theological signature is not appropriate to b-hebrew.
>
> Leonard Berkowitz

Quite true, but these arrogant xians are never able to resist the
temptation to force their theology down everyone else's throat. They
are unable to realize that there was the Bible long before there was a Jesus.

Marcel.

                                  Researching:

Beisig/Beisick/Biesick; Bolen; Coumont & Themans
   from the Bukowina from the Banat from the Ardennes