Re: EN CHRISTWi

From: Eric Weiss (eweiss@acf.dhhs.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 26 1996 - 12:41:44 EDT

P.S.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SIL booklet on THE MEANING OF "IN CHRIST" that
I just gave ordering information for on this list is the published form of
the journal article that Dale Wheeler described in his post. My copy is at
home so all I could do was call SIL for title/price/ordering information --
if it was originally published in "Notes On Translation" I would guess it
would say so somewhere in the forward or introduction.