Re: Galatians commentary

From: Hans Rollmann (hrollman@morgan.ucs.mun.ca)
Date: Wed May 08 1996 - 14:01:24 EDT

Among commentaries, I found Mussner's German commentary, which was
published by Herder in Germany, most helpful. I don't know whether it was
ever translated into English. If it wasn't, it should. Mussner himself did
much original work, relying for his philological study to a great extent
on Mayser's Grammatik the griechischen Papyrusurkunden. HANS ROLLMANN