Re: Tim Dickens and Brother Akbar's dialogues

From: amedamne@trianon.worldtel.com
Date: Tue Jun 04 1996 - 00:16:47 EDT

At 10:23 PM 6/2/96 -0400, David L. Moore wrote:
>Dear list members, listeners and friends,
>
> It is with some dismay that I find my comment on a question from Mr. Dickens
>copied to several lists and numberous e-mail addresses. My message was
sent to him
>personally and to no other e-mail address than his own. I did not intend
for it to be
>distributed to others.
>

>--
>David L. Moore Director
>Miami, Florida, USA Department of Education
>dvdmoore@ix.netcom.com Southeastern Spanish District
>http://www.netcom.com/~dvdmoore of the Assemblies of God

Dear Mr. Moore:

It is with a sense of hurt, disappointment as well as some
confusion I am writing this note to you and copies to listeners.

When I first read your remarks:

        "One may question whether heavily indoctrinated Islamics
        are blind to certain key points of the Christian message
        or if they perversely falsify them to protect their own
        theological positions."

I decided to respond your question since neither of the above
was closer to the truth. Before I could compose and mail my response
I got the above message.

My question to you (and Brother Timothy) is; under the
circumstances, should I let everyone - who have already read
your unfounded remarks - know the true facts or consider the
matter as closed for further annotations and counter comments?

With Love and Prayers

Akbar