Oops!

From: Randy Leedy (RLEEDY@wpo.bju.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 06 1996 - 13:10:22 EDT

Carl,

Sorry for my mistake. The message I sent you (that will arrive
shortly if it has not arrived already) was intended for the list. I
neglected to change the address. The argument that has been going on
is indeed confused and confusing. Marion Fox is overlooking such a
fundamental point that you have to play extremely stupid to even
understand what he's suggesting (for some of us that comes easier
than for others). I hoped the subject would disappear from the list,
but people keep wading in, so . . .

Regards,

Randy Leedy