Second Year Grammar

From: Larry Chouinard (fa78935@kcc.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 08 1996 - 13:51:35 EDT

I am teaching Intermediate Greek next senester and face the perenial
question of a good second year textbook. Wallace appears to be abit of an
overkill for undergraduates (although excellent for reading various
sections). I am considering Young's Intermediate grammar. Has anyone used
this grammar and care to comment on its usability for undergraduates? Or
perhaps another grammar comes to mind? Of course, the works of Brooks
and Winbery, Vaughan and Gideon, Moule, and Dana and Mantey have all
been considered, and not exactly what I am looking for. I need a grammar
that will supplement extensive readings in the NT.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Larry Chouinard
Kentucky Christian College