Re: Greek questions outside the NT

From: Mike Phillips (mphilli3@mail.tds.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 1996 - 10:28:44 EDT

> From: "Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>, on 6/10/96 8:01 PM:

> I think you'll find people on the list receptive to questions on LXX and
> even on classical Attic--there are some of us here who may know more about
> Attic than about NT Greek! I've used the old Conybeare and Stock--I don't
> know whether you mean the LXX reader they edited long ago and which has
> been re-issued in the last 20 years or so in paperback or the grammar
> introduction which has been issued separately under the title of "LXX
> Grammar" or some such. At any rate, I've used them both for teaching and
> for reference with satisfaction.
>
> Carl W. Conrad
> Department of Classics, Washington University
> One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO, USA 63130
> (314) 935-4018
> cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu OR cwc@oui.com
> WWW: http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/

It is the "Grammar" of the Septuagint I have, and I received some excellent
advice on its use from the members of this list. Thank you for your insight
and willingness to assist.

Mike Phillips
Christian Theological Seminary, Indianapolis, Indiana USA
http://www.cts.edu (webmaster@cts.edu)
Hebrew Union College - JIR, Cincinnati, Ohio USA
http://www.huc.edu

Attachment converted: Tacitus:ATTRIBS.BND (????/----) (000348EB)