(no subject)

From: Josef Lowder (joe@whidbey.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 1996 - 13:26:57 EDT

b-greek@virginia.edu

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Because you have indicated a serious interest in studying the
Word of God, we would like to invite you and urge you to consider
the mission of The Great Commission Foundation and provide any
feedback, critique, and/or suggestions you might have.

The Great Commission Foundation is a ministry dedicated to the
preservation of the purest possible presentation of the literal
Word of God and accompanying Scriptures in present-day English,
supported by exhaustive documentation to verify its reliability;
and also to the further development and implementation of fully-
automated, systems-generated translations of the Word of God into
other languages, especially those which have not yet received any
part of it.

Toward this end, over the past 20-years, we have developed a
precision computerized translation system which is now capable
of compiling a complete translation of the entire Bible from any
designated source text into any specified destination language for
which translation tables are prepared in less than an hour. Of course,
the quality of the final result is dependent upon how well the
translation tables are prepared and upon the translators' overall
skills and knowledge of destination languages, however The Great
Commission System does represent a significant breakthrough in
facilitating fast, highly precise language translations.

If you should be interested in more information about this project,
please send email to: gold@whidbey.net.

Thank you for your consideration.

Maran atha!

Josef Lowder