Re: Lexicons (Perseus L&S on-line lexicon)

From: Keith Schmude (kschmude@udel.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 04 1996 - 14:43:58 EDT

It is worth noting that if you have the GreekKeys fonts, you can search
in Greek, which I find MUCH more convenient that the other two options.
(I use Netscape; I'm not sure whether other browsers allow this option.)
Also, you have your choice of Liddell-Scott-Jones (unabridged) or L-S
intermediate.