RE: SBL seminar papers

From: Tim McLay (tmclay@atcon.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 1996 - 22:22:49 EDT

>I am not sure, but the SBL paper may appear via Religious Index II.
>At least worth a look.
>
>Is there a SBL web site for such things?

I don't have any of the seminar volumes, but it may be that because the
volumes clearly state that the papers are works in progress and are not to
be cited that they are not indexed. It may be that the SBL web server would
have a list of the contents of each volume, but I don't recall that in the
info. However, that would be a good place to look.
If you have no success with the web server, the email address for SBL is
scholars@emory.edu You may try and ask a question.

Hope this helps.
Tim McLay tmclay@atcon.com
Halifax, Nova Scotia