Re: ASCII suggestion

From: Edgar M. Krentz (emkrentz@mcs.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 1996 - 12:14:35 EDT

>Dear Carl and Ed,
>
> Below, I am sending you my response to Randy Leedy's suggestion,
>which we seem about ready for (a SUGGESTED transliteration of Greek into
>ASCII for b-greekers, while emphasizing that anything comprehensible is OK).
>
> What do you think? If you favor the idea, I'll try to edit my
>recent post on this into clear, simple form, and forward it to the two of
>you for criticism and editing. Then, if we could agree on a text, I
>could forward it to Marotta, to see if he would like to put it in his
>Welcome message.
>
>Yours,
>
>Edward

Edward.

I just got back from a long weekend out of town in Carl's city, my old
home, St. Louis, and found your posting about ASKII transliteration and
biblical Greek.

Good idea;. Sorry that it took this long to respond.

As ever, Ed KL.

Edgar Krentz <emkrentz@mcs.com>
Prof. of New Testament
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
1100 East 55th Street, Chicago, IL 60615
Off: 312-256-0752 H: 312-947-8105