Re: How Do I Get a Copy of Winer's Grammar?

From: David M. Scholer (dscholer@fuller.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 1996 - 21:00:29 EDT

Dear Wes,

I do not know where you could buy a copy of G. B. Winer's A Grammar of
the Idiom of the New Testament.... I do have a copy of the 1877 English
translation (Andover: Warren F. Draper); it is 728 pages. That would
seem like too much to photocopy, but I thought I would let you know of my
copy. Probably there are many available; I really have no idea of its
accessibility.

David M. Scholer
Fuller Theological Seminary
Pasadena, CA 91182