RE:

From: Cepuch, Pete (AZ15) (Pete.Cepuch@iac.honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 1996 - 23:10:47 EDT

I've also found the discussion useful and I admit thinkin' the same
thoughts...as indeed the "hick from nazereth" was something for which
the "modern-scholarship" of His day had no use-well generally speaking
:)--Nicodemas sure seemed a bit nervous about talking to
Him--But truly the most interesting thing is that He was addressed as
RaBI by all, even those who were opposed to Him.
Thanks to all who contributed to the" NT scholars messages" as, indeed,
there is so much to study and so little time....