Update

From: Bill Mounce (billm@teknia.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 1996 - 13:27:40 EDT

To all,

Sorry for my lack of participation in the board lately but I am buried in a
back
room trying to finish a book. But the folowing some may find helpful.

I just updated my web site and would encourage you to check there if you
have a question of latest versions of software, etc. Also, I uploaded the_
answer sheets_ and _quizzes_ to the textbook, but they are password
protected and instructions are on the web site. They are only Macintosh
versions; I tried to convert it to Windows but Word for Windows said the
file wasn't a Word for Macintosh file, and right now I don't have the time
or patience to tell Word it is a Word document. (Am I showing a bias?) If
anyone wants to convert it to Windows and send me a copy, I would be glad
to put it on my site. I will try to do it eventually, but the book comes
first.

I also uploaded a Macintosh PICT file that show you the mapping for the
font; you should be able to print it with an Mac draw program (Canvas; even
ColorIt!).

My web site is: http://www.teknia/com/teknia/

I am not aware of any existing bugs in my software, but I don't know if
FlashWorks for Windows runs on Windows 95. It is written in Visual Basic
3.0. I will be rewriting it so I can have one body of code for DOS and
Windows, but that is after the book.

We are still working on the prototype of the CD-ROM for
teaching Greek. I hope to have the vocabulary part done by first quarter,
1997. Keep an eye on the web site for updates. The second version will have
parsing exercises, unlimited.

The reference in the Graded Reader to "Tracing the Argument" is a typo. It
was to be an appendix and then we convinced Zondervan to publish it as a
separate volume. It should be done in two years.

Bill Mounce